MoD releases brownfield land


first_imgWould you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.last_img

Liverpool’s UCL match led to 41 coronavirus deaths, study claims


first_imgThe analysis of NHS data also concluded that the Cheltenham Festival – which controversially went ahead on March 10 – was linked to 37 additional deaths. Liverpool’s Champions League game at Anfield on March 11 was the last match played in England before lockdown measures were introduced. Around 54,000 supporters were in attendance including 3,000 travelling Atleti fans. During that period, lockdown measures had already been introduced in Spain with many restaurants and bars shut. On the day of the match, LaLiga chiefs had announced that all matches would be played behind closed doors before the season came to a halt. Spain has been one of the worst-hit nations with just under 30,000 deaths while the UK’s official death toll now stands at over 36,000. Promoted Content11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table Top10 Phones That Can Easily Fit In The Smallest Pocket7 Universities In The World Where Education Costs Too MuchPortuguese Street Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic 3D GraffitiBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made7 Theories About The Death Of Our Universe5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksEver Thought Of Sleeping Next To Celebs? This Guy Will Show YouTop 10 Historical Mysteries That Still Haven’t Been SolvedTop 8 Best Looking US First Ladies Ever18 Beautiful Cities That Are Tourist Magnets9 Iconic Roles Nobody Wanted To Play Loading… Cases in Liverpool increased after the game as travelling fans mingled with locals throughout the day and evening. read also:Heskey urges Liverpool to move for Dortmund attacker Sancho Reported by the Sunday Times, a study by Edge Heath, a group that analyses NHS figures through data-modeling, claims the game led to 41 additional deaths between 25 and 35 days following the game. Even boss Jurgen Klopp said it was “criminal” that the game went ahead according to rival Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti. Edge Health also claim that the Cheltenham Festival, which controversially went ahead and attracted 250,000 spectators over the four days, also contributed to an additional 37 coronavirus-related deaths. The Government suggested that they followed the advice available at the time. Lockdown measures in England were introduced ten days after the annual festival. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 An NHS study has claimed that Liverpool’s controversial clash with Atletico Madrid led to an additional 41 coronavirus-related deaths.last_img read more

UFC: Floyd Mayweather’s protege is all set for his second bout


first_img 9 months ago UFC: David Shaw says that UFC will never have children fight 10 months ago UFC Salaries: Conor McGregor, Khabib, Nate Diaz salary revealed FOLLOW US 9 months ago Conor McGregor’s DNA tests prove allegations against him were false 9 months ago UFC: Khabib Nurmagomedov says McGregor needs 10 wins before rematch Makhmud’s upcoming fight is going to determine the youngster’s future in the UFC along with Floyd Mayweather’s name in the MMA universe. The undefeated boxer has never stepped inside an MMA Octagon, despite several callouts. However, the name Floyd ’Money’ Mayweather is still relevant in the fight game through his team member’s performances.Also Read- UFC: Khabib Nurmagomedov Says McGregor Needs 10 Wins Before RematchUFC: Makhmud Muradov’s upcoming opponentTrevor Smith is a veteran of 15 UFC appearances with an MMA record of 15 wins and 9 losses. He is 5-6 at UFC and will surely look to turn around his bad fate in the upcoming match against Makhmud Muradov. Trevor ‘Hot Sauce’ Smith has lost three of his last four fights, which include two back-to-back losses against Elias Theodorou and Zack Cummins. The upcoming fight on ESPN is going to decide the future of Smith in UFC and he desperately needs a win at this moment.Also Read- Conor McGregor’s DNA Tests Prove Allegations Against Him Were FalseAlso Read- UFC: Jorge Masvidal Feels Conor McGregor Is Scared To Fight Him First Published: 11th November, 2019 22:47 IST Raj Sarkar SUBSCRIBE TO US Floyd Mayweather’s protégé Makhmud Muradov is set to participate in his second UFC fight at UFC on ESPN 7. According to American media reports, Muradov will be replacing Alonzo Menifield and he will be facing Trevor Smith in the upcoming event. However, UFC did not reveal any reasons for Menifield’s withdrawal from the December 7 fight att Washington D.C.center_img Written By LIVE TV WE RECOMMEND Also Read- UFC: David Shaw Says That UFC Will Never Have Children FightUFC: Makhmud Muradov’s second UFC boutMakhmud Muradov is the first MMA fighter to be managed by undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather’s ‘Money Team’ and he is confident to win his second UFC fight just like he won the first one. Muradov made his UFC debut at UFC on ESPN+18 and after a three-round war with Italy’s Alessio Di Chirico, Muradov got a thumbs up from all three judges of the match. The win at UFC on ESPN+128 was his 12th straight victory, a winning streak that started in December 2016. Currently, Makhmud has an MMA record of 23-6 and 1-0 in the UFC. WATCH US LIVE COMMENT Last Updated: 11th November, 2019 22:47 IST UFC: Floyd Mayweather’s Protege Is All Set For His Second Bout Makhmud Muradov, the member of Floyd Mayweather’s ‘Money Team’, is set to return to the UFC Octagon for his second fight for the brand. Know more details. 10 months ago UFC 244: Where to watch, schedule and live streaming detailslast_img read more

Football games to be reduced to 60 minutes? Discussion on amidst FIFA Confederations Cup


first_imgA proposal to reduce each half of a game to 30 minutes is likely to be considered by the world football’s rule-makers, in a bid to prevent time-wasting and make the sport more attractive.The International Football Association Board (Ifab) has outlined a draft of the proposed changes to the rules of the game in a new strategy document titled ‘Play Fair!’.Adopting two halves of 30 minutes with the clock stopped when the ball goes out of play is one of dozens of ideas put forward by Ifab in an attempt to make football more attractive, reports The Guardian.Ifab says the Fair Play! has three aims – to improve player behaviour and increase respect, to increase playing time and to increase fairness and attractiveness.”Many people are very frustrated that a typical 90-minute match has fewer than 60 minutes of effective (actual) playing time (EPT) i.e. when the ball is in play. The strategy proposes measures to reduce time-wasting and ‘speed up’ the game.” Ifab said in the document.Ifab further informed that some of the proposals could be implemented immediately and require no law changes, while some are “ready for testing/experiments” and some are “for discussion”.Other ideas up “for discussion” include referees blowing for half-time or full-time only when the ball goes out of play, and a penalty kick being either scored or missed/saved, with players not allowed to follow up to score, in order to stop encroachment into the penalty area.The proposals are being trialed at the FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia, which started on Saturday.advertisementlast_img read more