Wallace initially responded to Trump’s tweet with a message of “Love over hate every day … Even when it’s HATE from the POTUS.”To the next generation and little ones following my foot steps..#LoveWins pic.twitter.com/tVaV3pkdLe— Bubba Wallace (@BubbaWallace) July 6, 2020Since Monday’s tweet, Wallace has received public support from NASCAR, Richard Petty Motorsports, a handful of drivers and LeBron James.#WeStandWithBubba https://t.co/Jhg3SPycGT— NASCAR (@NASCAR) July 6, 2020pic.twitter.com/geT5My2z7A— Richard Petty Motorsports (@RPMotorsports) July 6, 2020pic.twitter.com/1NyjE2qz0r— Jimmie Johnson (@JimmieJohnson) July 6, 2020“A misinformed tweet is not gonna change the unity and the direction of our sport and our garage, and the way that we feel about each other.”[email protected] on the tweet that President Trump sent about NASCAR’s ratings and Bubba Wallace. pic.twitter.com/BjKgtsZRPE— Golic and Wingo (@GolicAndWingo) July 7, 2020Right HERE too with you!! As well as the next generation who follows in my foot steps! Kings and Queens https://t.co/6rO5cex3ed— LeBron James (@KingJames) July 6, 2020Tyler Reddick has deleted his Twitter post that read: “We don’t need an apology. We did what was right and we will do just fine without your support.” MORE: The complete facts from the Bubba Wallace noose situationWallace said:”When I first read it, I was like, ‘Man, there’s so much more things that are going on in the world that I feel like he should be worried about.’ But it’s hard to get people to understand, especially when the facts are delivered on the table and they’ve been there for two weeks now. So to be late to the party is one thing and to be wrong on the factual information is another.“But all in all, he did get one thing right in his tweet, though. The great officials that continue to stand behind me, NASCAR drivers and officials have continued to stand behind me through it all. He got that part right. It’s a great sport that I’m proud to be a part of.”Wallace is continuing to take the high road after Trump’s misinformed tweet. The president called the noose incident a “HOAX,” which is not true, according to separate statements released by both the FBI and NASCAR that made it clear Wallace and his team had “nothing to do with this.”Wallace continued his interview with Anderson by explaining how the noose incident unfolded and how he wasn’t the first to find it.“The first person I thought of in that situation when it was brought to my attention that there was a noose found in my garage was a crew member, who happens to be African-American, on my team. I text[ed] right away. I said, ‘Hey, man, are you all right?’ And he had played it off. He was like, ‘Yeah, what’s up?’“So I called him, and I was like, ‘I guess you haven’t heard about what was going on.’ And he was like, ‘Actually I’m the one who found it.’ He was like, ‘I didn’t want to tell you and get your mind all messed up before the race. I wanted you to have a clear head.’“So, again, wasn’t brought to my attention. It was brought to me hours later after the investigation was already going through. And then I woke up Monday morning to find out that I could potentially be talking to the FBI about it because it was in their hands now. So not once did I report it. I didn’t even see the picture of the noose, the garage pull, until Tuesday after the race after I’m already home after my second phone call with the FBI. So did not report it. Just was told about it.” Bubba Wallace thinks Donald Trump should stop worrying about him and focus on bigger issues in the world.The 26-year-old NASCAR driver made an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” on Tuesday and was asked by guest host Anthony Anderson what he thought about the president’s tweet that claimed Wallace should apologize for being part of a “hoax” after a noose was found in his garage stall last month at Talladega Superspeedway.